- Application Start Date: 15-07-2022
- Application Last Date: 31-10-2022 (Date Extended)
- Defective Application Verification Last Date: 15-11-2022
- Institute Verification Last Date: 15-11-2022
- DNO/ SNO/ MNO Verification Last Date: 30-11-2022
Eligibility Criteria for NSP Scholarship
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
- Scholarship will be available to the students of minority community studying in Classes I to X.
- The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X, including such residential Government institutes and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government and Union Territory Administration concerned.
Post Matric Scholarship:
Documents Required For NSP Scholarships
- Student Photo
- erification Form to be provided by the Institution
- Income Certificate
- A self certified Community Certificate from the applicant who has attained 18 years of age and for others the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian is required.
- Mark Sheet not less than 50% marks in the last qualifying exam at higher secondary/ graduation level.
- Fee Receipt
- Bank Account
- IFSC Code
- Residential/ Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar number
- If School/Institute is located in a State/UT different from domicile State/UT of the applicant then bonafide student certificate from School/Institute. फाइल का फॉर्मेट pdf और .jpeg होना चाहिए और प्रत्येक डॉक्यूमेंट का साइज 200 kb से ज्यादा नहीं होना चाहिए। The format of the file should be.pdf and .jpeg and the size of each document should not exceed more than 200 kb.